Welcome to Talk Radio Europe, Spain’s only English language talk radio network for Expats and English speakers.
Our programme content is predominantly news and information based. We broadcast our own, in-house, Spanish and local news service in English, and approximately 52 interviews per week with hand-picked guests and collaborators. In addition, TRE produces a selection of specialist sports, current affairs and literary programmes. TRE has also teamed up with the BBC World Service and SKY News to offer our listeners regular international news bulletins and live weekend sport.
Access to past features and interviews is available via our ‘Listen Again’ function, or download programmes you have missed via our ‘On Demand’ service. Listen online, on fm or on the TRE Radio app, and join the conversation!
Thank you for requesting the Talk Radio Europe Media Pack. We have thousands of English speaking, ABC1 listeners actively engaging with our advertisers’ messages. We’d like you to come on board and see the fantastic results radio advertising can achieve. Our experienced team can guide you through the options that make the most of your budget and will generate results. Please carry on reading for all the facts and figures you need to know and contact our Sales Manager Nicola Chalmers if you have any questions. Tel: 952 799 953 Email: [email protected]
The Power of Radio
- Radio should be an integral part of any marketing strategy. Talk radio in particular has the most power, as the listeners are engaged with the programming and do not simply use it as background. Read on to find out how your company can harness the power of radio.
- The immediacy of radio makes it an ideal medium for special offers and price promotions as well as being an excellent platform from which to launch new businesses and products
- People listen to radio to find out what is happening in their community and advertisers can gain support and awareness for their products by being part of this programming
- Radio offers consistent coverage throughout the year unlike television’s noticeable summer audience drop-off
- Radio drives response, especially online. Recent joint research* revealed that at any given time, a fifth of internet surfers are listening to the radio – so they are just a click away from interacting with your website
- Radio advertising has the lowest ad avoidance level compared to any other media.
- It is quick, easy and low-cost to produce a radio advertisement.
* Sources: Radio Marketing Bureau & Western International Media
Talk Radio Europe Facts
- Spain’s largest English language radio network, broadcasting on the Costa del Sol/Axarquia and Costa Blanca/Costa Calida, Gibraltar and Mallorca reaching 500,000 English speaking consumers in the important 30+ ABC1 demographic. We now boast regular online listeners in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Santander, Bilbao, Portugal and throughout the peninsula, as well as worldwide…in addition to our regular fm broadcast areas.
- The finest team of presenters on the coast, comprising high profile personalities with many years of experience and a loyal following
- A wide range of interesting, informative programming which leads to a high number of loyal listeners who think of Talk Radio Europe as an integral part of their daily routine
- A presence at all the important events and exhibitions in the area. Our advertisers share in this glamour and exposure and benefit from the station’s high profile in the community
- We undertake a large amount of charity work for many worthy causes such as Rhys Daniels Trust, Age Concern, Cudeca and Variety Club. Advertisers and listeners can support these important causes, as well as benefiting from the positive PR that this charity involvement produces
- The most technologically advanced studio in southern Spain, ensuring good quality programmes and precision monitoring of a client’s campaign
- We produce advertisements and jingles of the very highest standard, voiced by professional voice-over artistes from the UK, improving the response and adding weight to the advertiser’s message
- A high profile radio station with an active marketing strategy to maintain its profile and continually attract new listeners
We broadcast over a huge area;
COSTA DEL SOL
88.9fm Costa del Sol East 91.9fm Costa del Sol West
Costa Blanca Central: 90.3fm
Costa Blanca South: 96.3fm
Playas de Orihuela and Torrevieja: 96.3fm
CAMPO DE GIBRALTAR
Algeciras, Gibraltar, San Roque, Sotogrande, Casares, Sabanillas 91.9fm
Download the TRE app from your APP STORE or at www.tre.radio
Please contact us today to harness the power of radio for your company – and request a copy of our media pack
Talk Radio Europe
Avenida de las Palmeras S/N
Tel: +34 952 79 99 53
Fax: +34 952 79 96 20